Please arrive to class 10-15 minutes early - we start on-time. We request that cell phones be left in the car or on silent or airplane mode while in the studio. No cell phones are allowed in the practice space. Remove your shoes upon entering the studio. No food or glass is permitted inside the practice studio. Have fun!
- All class purchases and memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- There are no extensions on class passes and memberships; Exceptions regarding extensions on packages may be granted to those facing unexpected medical complications with a doctor's note.
- All class packages expire 12 months from date of purchase.
- All classes must be paid prior to participation. We cannot accept IOU's.
- Schedule, classes, teachers are subject to change.
- No extensions due to studio closure for emergency or weather conditions.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, checks and cash are accepted as payment at the studio.
- Discounts of any kind do not apply to gift certificates.
REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICIES
If you cancel 72 hours prior to a scheduled workshop, your workshop fee may be transferred to studio credit. Please contact the studio by email (email@example.com) or phone @ 216.221.6265. No credits will be issued within 72 hours of a workshop.
Studio credit must be used within 6 months from date of credit.
We require a minimum of 3 registrants for a workshop or series class to be held. If this class gets cancelled due to low registrants, we will be in touch 24 hours in advance to let you know. This is not common, but a possibility you should keep in mind.
PRIVATE YOGA SESSIONS
Your session time and the teacher's time is reserved for you. If a private session is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the session, the fee will be charged in full.
Memberships are auto-renewing. They may be cancelled via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) after a minimum of 3 months and with a 14 day written notice.
TEACHER TRAINING TUITION REFUNDS
Please note the refund policy for all payments toward this program:
By paying your $500 deposit, you reserve your space in the training pending the acceptance of your application. If you are not accepted into the training you will receive a full refund, less a $25 application fee, within 2 weeks of notification.
If you withdraw 8 weeks prior to the start of the training or earlier, you will receive a full refund, less a $25 application fee. If you withdraw between 4 and 8 weeks from the start of the training, you will receive a 50% refund, less a $25 application fee and a $100 processing fee. If you withdraw 4 weeks or less from the start of the training, or during the training no refunds will be provided.