WHY PRIVATE YOGA SESSIONS?
A private yoga session is tailored to your specific needs. This 60-minute session allows you to work privately with a yoga teacher to create a practice that makes sense for your body and your level of experience. Private lessons provide the perfect setting to address your goals and work on areas of individual interest.
There are several reasons why you should add private sessions to your weekly practice. They're helpful if:
- New to Yoga: You're a beginner and want to get started in yoga without being overwhelmed or intimidated.
- Growth: You'd like to take your practice to the next level or work more in-depth.
- Slow Down: You have injuries (back, knee, shoulder) or health concerns (women's issues, stress, arthritis, chronic headaches, insomnia).
- Open: You want to work toward a specific physical goal such as increased flexibility, balance, or strength; target problem areas like tight hips or hamstrings or weak knees, or increase your mental focus in a particular sport or activity.
- Cross Training: Receive and feel the benefits a yoga practice can add to your weight-loss or strength-training program.
- Introspection and Self Awareness: Learn more about yourself-gaining awareness without judgment.
You can work with the teacher of your choice or we can match a teacher to meet your expressed needs. Private Yoga can help you deepen your practice, gain confidence, answer questions and provide guidance. Our teachers can develop a home practice tailored to your individual needs.